Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Ready for a Worldwind Trip!




Well, as expected, the process of packing and cleaning my room has been exhaustive. Last night I stayed up all night cleaning and organizing whilst watching Up, which is quite good and possibly deserving of a Best Picture nomination but not the award itself. (A-). Despite my best (yet somewhat distracted) efforts, my room was still quite a mess 48 hours before leaving home sweet Minneapolis at 5am this morning.

Greg's yoga class this morning was challenging on no sleep. There were new moves which were particularly difficult for me. Poses I could usually do with relative ease came very difficult this morning. I was short of breath (possibly due to running in the cold morning air so as not to be late). I ended up focusing on my successes and failures instead of just focusing on my breath, and hence had a really rough practice. Lesson learned, I guess. More sleep and more focus on breath. Is it too late for NYE resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. it's never too late, babycakes. can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nice thing about breath is that it's always there to re-focus on.

    ReplyDelete